Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 02, 2007

God's Still in the Calling Buisness!

I don't know about you, but I totally think it's awesome when I hear about a young person doing something for God. Whether that thing be large or small! Today I heard about a guy named Michael who is doing something huge for God. He is moving to Latvia! That's right! He's going to pack up all his stuff and move over there to share God's love with these people as a missionary! Is that awesome or what?
I'm putting a link to his blog on my sidebar under the "Things to Pray For" section. Be sure to click over there regularly to see how things are coming along for this young missionary!
(By the way, he is Laurel's cousin!)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger batgirl said...

That is great, Heather! We prayed for a young couple from our church last week who are moving to Sri Lanka and building an orphanage. God bless all who leave home to go on adventures with God. They really are my heroes.

 
At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!! Just stopping by to say hello and thank you for stopping by my front porch! Congratulations on your nomination over at Share the Love...this is one of the most fun awards and I have enjoyed going through and visiting all the nominees!! Have a blessed week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home