Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things about Heather
Thirteen Things God Has Done In My Life

I decided to give this Thursday Thirteen thing a go! Here are thirteen things that God has done specifically in my life! Maybe you could take some time today to think about what He's done for you!

1. He saved me - the most important thing that ever happened

2. He loved me though I was undeserving

3. He's shown me His will for my life - to use my writing for His glory

4. He's allowing me to grow closer to Him by giving me a desire to study His Word, and He's given me a verse to claim (Psalm 46:10)

5. He's given me peace during the hardest times

6. He gave me wonderful Christian parents who have taught me about Him.

7. He gave me a great brother and sister, that are my best friends.

8. He gave me a great Bible study group - They have helped me so much!

9. He's given me a great church family.

10. He's given me a good job - I'm thankful despite the stressfulness!

11. He's given me great encouragers to help me stick to the call of writing (Penwrights, fellow bloggers)

12. He's given me joy even in the hardest trials.

13. He's given me a song to sing!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!