Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Angels Among Us

I spent Tuesday night waiting in the emergency room. I'm not going to lie. I was worried, very worried. See, my dad was having trouble. He couldn't remember things clearly, and his blood pressure was up. I guess you could say I'm a daddy's girl.
God reminded me while I was sitting in that waiting room that He was with my dad. He brought me to these verses in Psalm 91:
11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
I completely believe that angels surrounded my dad that night. I believe that they surround me everyday. Sometimes in the hard times, it can be tough to remember that God is watching out for us, but He is. He loves us, and He takes care of our every need.
So, I can turn everything over to Him, including my daddy. You can turn everything over to Him as well!