Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 08, 2007

A Praise!

I don't have a lot of time to post today, but I had to share a praise with you guys this morning! Last night about midnight God gave me the lesson that He wants me to share with the ladies Sunday School class at my church this Sunday. I've been praying about this for the past week and a half, and I've been going back and forth with several things. But last night God gave me something totally awesome! I'm so excited about it! I'd share it here, but several ladies in the class stop by here, so I'll wait until Monday so that they can hear the lesson there first!! Just know that if you search God's Word, He will give you what you need!!

3 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger Susanne said...

How exciting Heather. Looking forward to when you share it!

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

Thank you so much for stopping by Kev's and my story today. It is quite a journey for us, learning things that we didn't know before. I will definitely remember your friend. Is he at the end of himself yet? Or still thinks he's having fun? Please go by and put this request on Kev's comments as well. He really has a heart for guys like he was. We're going to keep going till we get to the good stuff!

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Fred said...

You seem really excited. I'll have to stop by next week and read all about it.

Have a great weekend, Heather.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home