Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 15, 2008

Praise to God on High!

13And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,
14Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.


I have often thought it would have been awesome to be one of those shepherds on the hillside. I mean can you imagine what an exciting night they had. Not only did they see one angel, they saw a multitude of angels!
But then I got to thinking about how those angels must have felt. Could you imagine being "THE ONE" God chose to share the news of the newborn Saviour? I mean, that angel was the very first to share the Gospel of Christ. What an important job.
But I'm sure that the rest of the angels wanted to play a part in the announcement too. So once the angel had shared his message, the rest of them joined him, and they began a praise time like you can't imagine.
It really made me think. How excited am I about sharing Christ's message? Am I ready enough to share his praise to all the world? I should be. Because He has done so much for me. Even more than He had done for the angels who sang that night.
So today I'm gonna sing His praise. Today I'm gonna share what He has done for me, and what He can do for others. Because He is more than worthy of all the praise, honor, and glory!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home