Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 25, 2005

Thankful for God's Guidance

Today I want to thank God's constant guidance in my life. Even in my hardest times He is there to guide me. I don't know how I would live without Him.
Psalm23 has been quoted hundreds of times, but the words are still precious to me:

1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

The picture of the Lord as our shepherd is a beautiful one. He provides for all of our wants. He makes sure we are where we need to be when we need to be there. He doesn't keep us from the valley of the shadow of death, but He promises to walk through that valley with us. He will not let our enemies triumph over us. He will bless us with His goodness and mercy for our whole lives, and when this life is over, we will dwell in the house of the Lord.
God has always been there to guide me, and when I walk away from Him, He always draws me back. He forgives me, and He sets me back on the right path.
Allow God to guide you today. He is the perfect guide.

3 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger Spock said...

Hey girl! The Bible study is up for today. I. AM. SO. SICK. Please be praying for me. My ekg is set for friday & I don't know if being sick will affect that or not....

 
At 1:24 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

nike free run uk, nike blazer, abercrombie and fitch, lacoste pas cher, hollister, north face, ralph lauren pas cher, nike roshe run, burberry, mulberry, coach factory outlet, nike air max, nike roshe, ralph lauren uk, michael kors, coach outlet, hollister pas cher, new balance pas cher, michael kors, michael kors, michael kors, sac guess, ray ban uk, lululemon, oakley pas cher, tn pas cher, hogan, air jordan pas cher, vans pas cher, true religion jeans, vanessa bruno, louboutin pas cher, air max, hermes, true religion jeans, ray ban pas cher, longchamp pas cher, coach purses, nike free, coach outlet, timberland, north face, nike air max, true religion outlet, sac longchamp, converse pas cher, air force, kate spade handbags, true religion jeans, nike air max

 
At 1:29 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

replica watches, bottes ugg, coach outlet, toms shoes, swarovski, montre pas cher, hollister, doke gabbana outlet, moncler, moncler, juicy couture outlet, canada goose outlet, wedding dresses, michael kors handbags, moncler, canada goose outlet, pandora charms, pandora jewelry, moncler, pandora jewelry, ugg boots uk, canada goose, supra shoes, thomas sabo, louis vuitton, pandora charms, moncler outlet, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, barbour jackets, doudoune canada goose, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, canada goose, lancel, michael kors outlet online, sac louis vuitton pas cher, marc jacobs, barbour, moncler, karen millen, links of london, ugg pas cher, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, moncler, michael kors outlet, canada goose uk, moncler, canada goose, louis vuitton, canada goose

 

Post a Comment

<< Home