Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Pray!

Last night I got to go to a private Third Day show. Third Day is one of my all-time favorite groups. Not only because I love their songs but because you can tell their heart is in their songs.
The whole concert was part of a mini kick-off tour for their newest release Wherever You Are. They sang songs from the CD and a few favorites (Mine of course is Love Song.) They shared the testimonies behind the songs. They said their main goal was to offer a message of hope. As I said yesterday, Christians don't always have rosy lives, but we ALWAYS have hope.
The most awesome about the concert was that they asked each person there to be prayer-warriors for them. They want this album to touch heart and lives. They want to reach people where they are.
I Samuel 12:23 says, "Moreover as for me, God forbid that I should sin against the Lord in ceasing to pray for you..."
God doesn't just ask us to pray for others. He requires it. Remember those who are ministering. Remember the leaders of our country. Remember your friends who are facing trials. Remember me, and I'll remember you!

3 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger Spock said...

Will do! BTW, how did you get in to that? ::MUTTERING:: And you didn't invite your name twin... :P

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Magen<> said...

Hey, this is in response to your message to my blog site. It isn't often that you come across other Christians online. Always great to see others sharing their Faith and continuing to send the message of Christ's love across!!:)
May God Bless you always
Luke 12:34<><

 
At 6:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Heather,

I'm catching up with all my blogger buddies this morning. A couple of years ago my hubby and I were blown away at the huge Sioux Falls LifeLight concert. To see so many Christian big name artists sharing their hearts and desire to glorify God was the icing on the great music. I love Third Day, and Todd Agnew - what a heart, he had.
We do need to pray for each other, we are all part of an amazing body - Christ's. Praise Him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home