Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The Big 100!!

Well, shockingly enough, I've made it to my 100th post. I decided to use this as a time to tell you the reasons I started this devotional blog.

1. It was a good way for me to study my Bible more. (II Timothy 2:15)
2. It was a good way to share my faith with lots of people that I might never get to talk to otherwise. (Mark 16:15)
3. It was a good way to meditate on what God's Word. (Joshua 1:8)
4. It was a good way to meet other Christians. (I John 1:7)
5. It was a good way to practice writing (II Timothy 2:16)

I started this as a way to be a blessing to others, but all of you have blessed me in so many ways. Thank you so much! I pray that God will bless you through this as much as He has blessed me!

6 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Blogger Diane Viere said...

Congratulations! I love a blog...with great purpose!

:) Diane

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Spock said...

HEHEHE...where is your 100 things about me post young lady?!?!?!?! HEHEHE

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Overwhelmed! said...

Hooray for your 100th post. I love your reasons for blogging!

Thanks for linking on my "Hooray for 100" link exchange! I appreciate it. :)

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Hi...really neat to read your reasons for blogging! Thanks for sharing and have a blessed day!

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

nike free run uk, nike blazer, abercrombie and fitch, lacoste pas cher, hollister, north face, ralph lauren pas cher, nike roshe run, burberry, mulberry, coach factory outlet, nike air max, nike roshe, ralph lauren uk, michael kors, coach outlet, hollister pas cher, new balance pas cher, michael kors, michael kors, michael kors, sac guess, ray ban uk, lululemon, oakley pas cher, tn pas cher, hogan, air jordan pas cher, vans pas cher, true religion jeans, vanessa bruno, louboutin pas cher, air max, hermes, true religion jeans, ray ban pas cher, longchamp pas cher, coach purses, nike free, coach outlet, timberland, north face, nike air max, true religion outlet, sac longchamp, converse pas cher, air force, kate spade handbags, true religion jeans, nike air max

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

replica watches, bottes ugg, coach outlet, toms shoes, swarovski, montre pas cher, hollister, doke gabbana outlet, moncler, moncler, juicy couture outlet, canada goose outlet, wedding dresses, michael kors handbags, moncler, canada goose outlet, pandora charms, pandora jewelry, moncler, pandora jewelry, ugg boots uk, canada goose, supra shoes, thomas sabo, louis vuitton, pandora charms, moncler outlet, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, barbour jackets, doudoune canada goose, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, canada goose, lancel, michael kors outlet online, sac louis vuitton pas cher, marc jacobs, barbour, moncler, karen millen, links of london, ugg pas cher, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, moncler, michael kors outlet, canada goose uk, moncler, canada goose, louis vuitton, canada goose

 

Post a Comment

<< Home