Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things about Heather
Thirteen Things I Got When I Was Saved

1. Regeneration - I've been born again. I'm now a child of God.

2. Redemption - I've been bought with Jesus' blood

3. Ressurrection - I'm longer dead but alive

4. Reservations - to live eternally in heaven

5. Reason to Rejoice - No matter what happens in life I have joy deep in my heart because I have Jesus

6. Peace - In the midst of every storm I know I'm not alone

7. Rest - I no longer have to carry the burden of my sin

8. Love beyond measure - God loved me enough to give me His only Son

9. Forgiveness - for everything I'd ever done

10. Grace - God's unmerited favor

11. Mercy - I didn't get the punishment I deserved

12. Open right to pray - I can now come before God's throne at anytime because I've been forgiven

13. Victory - Jesus has conquered death hell and the grave! We win!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens! Leave me your link, and I'll put it here!
1. Dawn
2. Corina
3. Karin
4. Amanda
5. Reverberate58




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



4 Comments:

At 7:39 AM, Blogger Corina Bowen said...

I love it!-- I always forget to do it.. will go post one! Thanks!

 
At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

#6 is something I am always thankful for :) Great list!

 
At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a great list! Thanks for sharing! My TT is up.

 
At 4:33 AM, Blogger Admin said...

I am gonna list my blog too

http://niceillusions.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home