Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

It's Almost Here!

As you may have guessed from the title of my blog, I love roller coasters. The higher and faster, the better I like them! I am a season pass holder to all Paramount Parks, and at the end of this month, the parks will open. I'm excited about it. I have been waiting for it since the parks closed for the year last year!
Now this may not mean much to you, but I'm excited about it. There is another thing I'm excited about though that you should share my excitement in. That is the fact that Jesus is coming back. The signs are all pointing to it. Some day (probably very soon) Jesus will step out on a cloud and call us home. I can hardly wait! That's why I want all of you to join in the excitement. I want you all to go with me.
I mean imagine it. We're going to see Jesus face to face.(I Corinthians 13:12) We'll get to tell Him thank you for all that He's done for us. And we're going to be with Him for all of eternity.
So I'm asking you today, do you want to go with me? Are you ready for eternity? If not, I hope you'll make that decision soon! Because today just might be the day!

3 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger GiBee said...

Awe! I just LOVE your enthusiasm and excitement!!! I'm gonna be there with you, honey!!! I'm gonna be there! I can't wait to get a free moment to scarf up your blog! Thanks for stoping by and visiting me! Have a blessed week!

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger Phyllis said...

Thanks for commenting on our blog! How did you find us? I'll enjoy reading through your blog and getting to know you some when I have time. . . .

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

nike free run uk, nike blazer, abercrombie and fitch, lacoste pas cher, hollister, north face, ralph lauren pas cher, nike roshe run, burberry, mulberry, coach factory outlet, nike air max, nike roshe, ralph lauren uk, michael kors, coach outlet, hollister pas cher, new balance pas cher, michael kors, michael kors, michael kors, sac guess, ray ban uk, lululemon, oakley pas cher, tn pas cher, hogan, air jordan pas cher, vans pas cher, true religion jeans, vanessa bruno, louboutin pas cher, air max, hermes, true religion jeans, ray ban pas cher, longchamp pas cher, coach purses, nike free, coach outlet, timberland, north face, nike air max, true religion outlet, sac longchamp, converse pas cher, air force, kate spade handbags, true religion jeans, nike air max

 

Post a Comment

<< Home