Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things about Heather
Thirteen Of My Favorite Verses

Here are thirteen verses that have meant a lot in my life:

1. Psalm 46:10 - My life verse. One that God has often used to remind me that He is God, and He is in control, and I need to be still and listen to Him.

2. John 3:16 - The verse that reminds me about how much God loves me.

3. Jeremiah 29:11 - This verse reminds me that God has a plan for my life.

4. Jeremiah 33:3 - This one reminds me that if I call out to God, He WILL answer, and He'll show me things that I couldn't even imagine!

5. Philippians 4:13 - A verse that reminds me that there is nothing I can't do with Christ's strength!

6. Galatians 6:1 - This one reminds me that all of us are prone to fall, and we should help lift each other up rather than trample each other down.

7. I Corinthians 13:13 - The verse that reminds us that love is the greatest gift of all!

8. Isaiah 53 - This whole chapter is a favorite because it reminds me just what Christ did for me!

9. Hosea - the whole book. I've often said that Third Day is one of my favorite groups. They sing a song called Gomer's theme. Its about Gomer the prostitute and how Hosea went to buy her back even when she left him again and again. Such a beautiful picture of God's love for us!!

10. Proverbs 3:5-6 - A reminder that regardless of life's circumstances I can trust in the Lord!

11. Psalm 100 - One of my favorite reminders to give thanks to the Lord!

12. Revelation 1:8 - The verse that tells us God is the Alpha and Omega - the one who has always been and ALWAYS WILL BE!!

13. I Peter 5:7 - One that reminds me that I can cast my EVERY care on Him because He cares for me!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Dawn
2. Shelli
3. Wystful1
4. Mama B
5. Norma
6. tn chick




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



5 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger Fern Bourrie said...

John 3:16...all time favorite. Phil 4:13 is what I claimed when I was in labor with all my kids!!

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Norma said...

How nice that you also told us what these mean to you. I'll come back and take a closer look when I get all my TT links up and ready.

Thanks for stopping by.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger -tnchick- said...

This is a great idea for a T13! Was it hard for you to just pick 13?

Thanks for droppin in on my 13 so I could come see yours! :)

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

nike free run uk, nike blazer, abercrombie and fitch, lacoste pas cher, hollister, north face, ralph lauren pas cher, nike roshe run, burberry, mulberry, coach factory outlet, nike air max, nike roshe, ralph lauren uk, michael kors, coach outlet, hollister pas cher, new balance pas cher, michael kors, michael kors, michael kors, sac guess, ray ban uk, lululemon, oakley pas cher, tn pas cher, hogan, air jordan pas cher, vans pas cher, true religion jeans, vanessa bruno, louboutin pas cher, air max, hermes, true religion jeans, ray ban pas cher, longchamp pas cher, coach purses, nike free, coach outlet, timberland, north face, nike air max, true religion outlet, sac longchamp, converse pas cher, air force, kate spade handbags, true religion jeans, nike air max

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

replica watches, bottes ugg, coach outlet, toms shoes, swarovski, montre pas cher, hollister, doke gabbana outlet, moncler, moncler, juicy couture outlet, canada goose outlet, wedding dresses, michael kors handbags, moncler, canada goose outlet, pandora charms, pandora jewelry, moncler, pandora jewelry, ugg boots uk, canada goose, supra shoes, thomas sabo, louis vuitton, pandora charms, moncler outlet, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, barbour jackets, doudoune canada goose, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, canada goose, lancel, michael kors outlet online, sac louis vuitton pas cher, marc jacobs, barbour, moncler, karen millen, links of london, ugg pas cher, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, moncler, michael kors outlet, canada goose uk, moncler, canada goose, louis vuitton, canada goose

 

Post a Comment

<< Home