Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thursday Thirteen Header Compliments of Goofy Girl

Thirteen Reasons I Know I'm Special (And you are too!)


1. I was created by an almighty God (Genesis 1:27)

2. God has a plan for my life (Jeremiah 29:11)

3. God knows everything about me (Luke 12:7)

4. God protects me (Psalms 3:3)

5. God provides my needs (Psalm 23:1)

6. God listens to my prayers (Matthew 21:22)

7. God loves me (John 3:16)

8. God gives me wisdom (James 1:5)

9. God gave me the Holy Spirit (John 15:26)

10. God gave me a way to peace through Jesus (Acts 10:36)

11. It brought joy to all of heaven when I was saved (Luke 15:10)

12. God is patient with me, though I fail Him (Romans 15:5)

13. God's own Son is preparing a place for me, and will one day return to take me home (John 14:2-3)

So if you're ever feeling down, remember you are special to the God of the universe!


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!



19 Comments:

At 6:47 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

thank goodness for those 13 facts!

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Peggy said...

thanks needed those 13 today

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Lyn said...

Yep - I use the formula E=MC3 That is, my Esteem is based on the fact that I Matter to God because he Created me, Called me, and adopted me as his Child. Thanks for visiting my T13 - Classic Books I've Never Read Edition at Bloggin' Outloud. lgp

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

What a tremendous list...thank you for that! I need to remind myself of all of those truths...

Blessings!

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger batgirl said...

Thanks Heater. What wonderful simple, yet miraculous truths!

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger K said...

A wonderful list!! Thank you for those reminders!!

Have a great Thursday!!

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Shalee said...

Wonderful, beautiful words of encouragement Heather. You really should be named Barnabas!

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

I needed this reminder today thank you for that. I guess God did not want me to stay in a funk today! Thanks for helping with that!!!

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger *~*Michelle*~* said...

Those are awesome reminders -- than you so much! And thanks for stopping by my Thursday 13!

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Isn't our Father in Heaven wonderful.

Thanks for visiting my TT.

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Hausfrau said...

Lovely list.

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Barb said...

That was just the uplifting list I needed to read today. Thanks! (and thanks for stopping by my place today)

 
At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank goodness God is patient and loves me! Life would not be worth anything without him!

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Barb said...

I just noticed you have my little great-niece's sweet face in your sidebar. Isn't she precious? And she's doing really well. God is good.

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger alane said...

Those are so cool, I'll come back and read them next time I need to be reminded why I'm special. :)

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger -tnchick- said...

Very inspiring. We are all special people, indeed.

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Susanne said...

What a very encouraging list, Heather!

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Fred said...

Sorry I'm late. (As usual.) Great list - I probably will need to remember some of these next week.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Cindy Swanson said...

Wonderful list...really spoke to my heart! Thanks for being a light today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home