Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Tuesday Trivia

Okay everybody. I'm gonna stick with the trivia thing. You can e-mail me the answer to Heathersmith1982@yahoo.com, and leave me a comment here letting me know that you sent an e-mail (please make your subject line on the e-mail your blogger name.) Please include the reference where you found the answer. Enjoy!

What did Joseph give to his brother Benjamin once he revealed his true identity to all of his brothers?

Now go search for the answer! And don't forget to tell me here that you sent an e-mail so I'll be looking for it!

5 Comments:

At 6:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sending email with answer

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger Susanne said...

sent the email with the answer your way!

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

sent you an email

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Fred said...

I'm so bad at this game....I'll continue looking.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger kpjara said...

Email sent...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home