Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Please Pray

I don't have much time to post this morning, but I wanted to ask all of you to pray for the students of the Eastern Guilford High School in McLeansville, NC. The school burned to the ground yesterday. Praise God no students or teachers were injured, but the school system is now faced with the struggle of where to place over 1,000 students in an already packed school system. They interviewed several seniors on the news last night, and they want desperately to remain together. The community has a hard road ahead of them. Please pray that God grants wisdom to the school board leaders.

3 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

I helped my daughter in her classroom this week in Rural Hall, NC and I saw all of this first hand. This is so sad and they are all in my prayers. As a retired teacher, I can really feel for the teachers and all that they lost. I will continue to pray.
Blessings,
Nancy

 
At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness that is so sad. I will say a prayer for the communtiy!

 
At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home