1. Isaiah 1:18, "Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool." Isn't it great to know that no matter what we have done the Lord is willing to forgive us and make us clean?
2. Isaiah 6:8, "Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me." I want to be willing to go when the Lord is looking for a willing servant.
3. Isaiah 9:6, "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." I'm so glad that God kept His promise and sent this promised child. He is all that Isaiah said He would be and more.
4. Isaiah 11:9, "They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea." It is so good to know that one day all pain and destruction will be done away with forever!
5. Isaiah 12:2, "Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation." We can trust in God for salvation. We have nothing to fear if we trust in Him.
6. Isaiah 24:14-15, "14 They shall lift up their voice, they shall sing for the majesty of the LORD, they shall cry aloud from the sea. 15 Wherefore glorify ye the LORD in the fires, even the name of the LORD God of Israel in the isles of the sea." I like this reminder to sing to the Lord and glorify Him at all times in life.
7. Isaiah 25:1, "O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth." We can trust in God and praise Him because His truth will always be. Past, Present, and Future.
8. Isaiah 26:3, "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee." If we keep our minds on the Lord, He will give us peace because we will have our trust in Him.
9. Isaiah 33:2, "O LORD, be gracious unto us; we have waited for thee: be thou their arm every morning, our salvation also in the time of trouble." In times of trouble we can cry out to the Lord. He is our salvation in our times of trouble.
10. Isaiah 40:8, "The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I'm glad that no matter what may happen in this world, God's Word will always stand.
11. Isaiah 40:31, "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." I'm glad that God gives me strength for the journey if I will rest in Him and wait for His perfect timing.
12. Isaiah 41:10, "Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." We have no cause to fear because God is always with us, and He will give us strength to face whatever may come our way.
13. Isaiah 53:6, "3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. 4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. 5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. 6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all." I'm so glad that God sent His Son to bear our sins even when He knew we would turn away from Him.