Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Creative Blogger Award



Well, Dawn has graciously awarded me the Creative Blogger Award. And I always thought I didn't really have the creative gene. Who knew? Now I'm supposed to award this to 5 other creative bloggers. So in no specific order, I give you:





Diane who is one of the sweetest Christian ladies ever. I've never actually met her in real life, but I just know if I did, I'd give her a big, huge hug and tell her thanks for always offering me her support through everything!


GiBee who in all her Christian kindness offered to open her home up to me anytime I wanted to get away. This is a lady worth learning about folks! Oh, and I'm pretty sure she'd offer you a cupcake if you dropped by!


Shalee who also said that if ever I wanted to come to Kansas City, I'd have a place to lay my head. This lady is a great listening ear when you need it. She truly is a blessing!


Amydeanne because she always chooses the most inspiring verses to share on her blog. Verses that I needed so badly even when I never said anything.



Susanne because she always shows how important it is to lean on God even for the smallest things. I have gone by her blog and been convicted more than once.


And I know this is 6, but I have to mention this dear lady:


Margie who is a true picture of how God can completely rearrange a life if we leave everything in His hands. She has encouraged me over and over to keep pressing on!

Well, that's my list! I hope you will go visit these ladies and be inspired as well!

4 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

Congrats on your award! How fun!

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Susanne said...

Congrats on the award Heather.

And what a lovely surprise to come by here and see that you've given it to me. I am truly humbled for the reasons you gave it to me, Heather. I am so humbled that in all my ramblings I have been able to communicate that God cares about the littlest details of our lives. Thank you Heather.

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger GiBee said...

Wow! Thank you! I'm flattered! And my home is still open, hon!

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Margie said...

I can't believe you even mentioned me! wow!

You're a great inspiration yourself!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home