Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Creative Blogger Award



Well, Dawn has graciously awarded me the Creative Blogger Award. And I always thought I didn't really have the creative gene. Who knew? Now I'm supposed to award this to 5 other creative bloggers. So in no specific order, I give you:





Diane who is one of the sweetest Christian ladies ever. I've never actually met her in real life, but I just know if I did, I'd give her a big, huge hug and tell her thanks for always offering me her support through everything!


GiBee who in all her Christian kindness offered to open her home up to me anytime I wanted to get away. This is a lady worth learning about folks! Oh, and I'm pretty sure she'd offer you a cupcake if you dropped by!


Shalee who also said that if ever I wanted to come to Kansas City, I'd have a place to lay my head. This lady is a great listening ear when you need it. She truly is a blessing!


Amydeanne because she always chooses the most inspiring verses to share on her blog. Verses that I needed so badly even when I never said anything.



Susanne because she always shows how important it is to lean on God even for the smallest things. I have gone by her blog and been convicted more than once.


And I know this is 6, but I have to mention this dear lady:


Margie who is a true picture of how God can completely rearrange a life if we leave everything in His hands. She has encouraged me over and over to keep pressing on!

Well, that's my list! I hope you will go visit these ladies and be inspired as well!

6 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger Dave and Jess said...

Congrats on your award! How fun!

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Susanne said...

Congrats on the award Heather.

And what a lovely surprise to come by here and see that you've given it to me. I am truly humbled for the reasons you gave it to me, Heather. I am so humbled that in all my ramblings I have been able to communicate that God cares about the littlest details of our lives. Thank you Heather.

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger GiBee said...

Wow! Thank you! I'm flattered! And my home is still open, hon!

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Margie said...

I can't believe you even mentioned me! wow!

You're a great inspiration yourself!!

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger 艾丰 said...

jianbin1203
michael kors online outlet
wedding dresses
michael kors handbags
uggs on sale
ugg clearance
tods shoes
bottega veneta outlet online
uggs outlet
links of london uk
replica watches
nike shoes
arizona cardinals
mont blanc
lululemon outlet store
miami dolphins
basketball shoes
cleveland cavaliers
michael kors handbags,michael kors outlet,michael kors,kors outlet,michael kors outlet online,michael kors outlet online sale,michael kors handbags clearance,michael kors purses,michaelkors.com,michael kors bags,michael kors shoes,michaelkors,cheap michael kors
michael kors outlet online
salomon speedcross 3
abercrombie fitch
iphone cases
cheap oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton uk
nike huarache
woolrich clothing
celine outlet online
ralph lauren,ralph lauren uk,ralph lauren outlet,ralph lauren outlet online,polo ralph lauren outlet,ralph lauren polo
oakley outlet online
tory burch sandals
indianapolis colts
soccer jerseys,cheap soccer jerseys,cheap soccer jerseys for sale,soccer jersey,usa soccer jersey,football jerseys
ugg boots

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger Mie Helal said...









I have to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this blog
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/insulating-companies-3.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/insulating-companies-2.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/insulating-companies.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home