Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The BIG 3-0-0!

Yep, you read that right. I have reached the 300 posts mark. Actually, this is post 302. And as I look back over my past posts, I can see that life has definitely been a roller coaster ride for me.
My niece has gone from being the quiet little one I pictured in this post to being a very talkative 3 year old who constantly has me in stitches with her opinionated remarks!
My nephew has gone from being the adorable 5 month old pictured in
this post to being a very active almost two year old who can melt you with one look no matter what he is doing.
Yes, there have definitely been cheerful times along this ride of life. Times of
blessing. Times of fun with friends. Times of praise.
There have also been times of
worry. Times of sadness. Times of faltering faith.
But through every situation, good or bad. God has always been there, and He has taught me much through this blogging adventure. I know that He has used all of you to help me along the way. So thank you for allowing God to use you to bless me!

5 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl you are such a blessing. God is so proud of His chid!!! You have touched the heart of so many with your blog because every time I come here God is giving me a message with your gift of writing! So thank YOU for blessing us!!!

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Scrambled Dregs said...

Wow, Heather. That's a lot of words. And you used them well!

 
At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather, I can not begin to tell you the blessing your blog has been to me. If I miss a day , I feel like I have missed my daily devotion. You are inspired by God, I really belive that and am so proud to be your aunt. Stay true to HIM and we know he stays true to us. love you lots , Teri

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger staceyhoff said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, Heather. Your words were such an encouragement to me. As always!.

I am so glad that your blog has been such a blessing to you, as it has been for-obviously- soo many others who have been lucky to stumble upon it. I know we share a common goal for our blogs, and that is to glorify God in the blogospehere- I am so glad that you do. Your honesty and your prayerful heart are a blessing. Thanks.xoxo.

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Susanne said...

Happy 300! You have been a blessing with all those words! :v)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home