Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 02, 2007

So, the Man Said I Could Win $2500, I've At Least Gotta Try

According to this:


Over at Ashwin’s blog, you will find one crazy blog owner!! You can win $2500!! To enter just copy this text and paste it in your blog!! But hurry, this competition will not last long! So get posting!

I could possibly win $2500, and all I had to do was put these words on my blog. And I was like, well, that's an easy $2500 if it works, so I did it! Check it out for yourself, but then that would give me more competition wouldn't it? Maybe just pretend you never saw this....

2 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm $2500 could but a whole lot of baby items.... sending good luck wishes your way :)

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Sista Cala said...

I am always curious about this sort of thing. A little skeptical too. Are you sure it does not carry a bug, worm, or virus?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home