Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 19, 2008

Keep It In Your Heart

Luke 2:19, "But Mary kept all these things, and pondered them in her heart."

Well, today we reach the end of the study on Luke 2. I have definitely learned much as I've studied this passage more in depth this Christmas season, and I pray that some part of it has touched you as well!
I can't imagine how Mary must have felt seeing all the wonderous things that happened at Jesus' birth. Total strangers were coming and bowing before the manger where her son lay. She was probably too shocked for words. So she just kept wondering over them in her heart.
As you go through the next week or so, I hope that you ponder over and over in your heart just what this Christmas season is about. Just WHO Jesus is. And all that He has done.
This will probably be my last "REAL" post until after Christmas, so I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas, and I pray you keep Christ in the center because without Him, we'd have no reason to celebrate at all!

2 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger Stonefox said...

Heather, thanks for visiting my blog and joining me in my journey! It is great to have you along. I love meeting new blog people and seeing what they are up to! How are you coming on your novel? The title "Sins of the Sister" sounds very interesting!

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Susanne said...

Heather, wishing you and your beautiful little one a very Merry Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home