Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Beach Trip

Photobucket

Photobucket
Well, blogging buddies, it's been a few weeks since my last post. It's been pretty hectic around here. As you can see from the pictures above, Alaena got to enjoy her first beach trip this past weekend, and she LOVED it. And I loved watching her reactions to the new things around her.
She just jumped up and down and laughed as the waves came rolling over her little feet. And she was all about playing in the sand. I just had to watch her very closely to make sure she didn't eat any.
I haven't been to the beach in a while, but I was just amazed once more to see the vast beauty that God has created. I mean He made this:

Photobucket
And not only did He make it, but He holds it all in His hands. I don't know about you, but God's awesomeness never ceases to amaze me. And I hope it never does. Hope you guys are having a good week so far, and I hope to get around to seeing you at some point this week.

5 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger Lori said...

Oh my goodness she is getting so big!! Great pictures.

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Shalee said...

Alaena has grown so much! Holy cow. Time, it is aflyin'.

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger staceyhoff said...

Wow your daughter is a cutie-looks just like you!;)
Can't wait to read your book, by the way! xo's

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Susanne said...

I cannot believe how fast she is growing! So cute!

 
At 4:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow… she is fully enjoying her vacation trip, also she is a lovely kids.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home