Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Time Flies By

Well, last night at my house was pretty exciting. Alaena sat up all by herself. I was jumping up and down and saying, "Look, look, look!!" And she just smiled up at me like she knew she was really something.
I was so excited about this new milestone, but then when she had gone to sleep last night, I began to think how the last 6 1/2 months has flown by so quickly. As James 4:14 says, life truly is like a vapour. It is here one moment then it's gone.
I just pray that in these quickly passing moments I will be the example to my little girl that I should be. I pray that we will celebrate many spiritual milestones in her future. Because those are the most exciting milestones there are.
Hope all of you are doing well today!

2 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Shalee said...

Holy smokes. Time is flying by, Heather! And Alaena is such a beautiful growing girl.

 
At 4:41 AM, Blogger Peggy said...

Alaena is beautiful!! Congratulations

 

Post a Comment

<< Home