Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 21, 2008

It's a Choice

Well blogging buddies, I have to share a verse with you today that really hit me. Check out Psalm 119:30, "I have chosen the way of truth: thy judgments have I laid before me."
See, this is something so obvious, but it was something I needed reminding of today. Doing the right thing is a CHOICE. And it's not just a choice you make once. It's a daily choice. A daily choice to keep God's laws before you and follow them.
There have been many times where it seemed like it would be so much easier to do the wrong thing, but God's ways are always best, even if it doesn't seem very easy at the time.
So today, I'm making the choice to do the right thing and to keep God's Word before me as a reminder of what that right thing is. Will you join me?

Also, could you please pray for Alaena. She has a sinus infection. Nothing too serious, but it breaks my heart to hear her little cough and see her weak little eyes! Thanks everyone!

2 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Blogger Susanne said...

Isn't that the truth! Sometimes a minute by minute choice. And yet God is faithful to be there with His grace to help us with each one!

Sinus infections are no fun. Praying that clears right up for her!

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Shalee said...

You are so right, Heather. I choose to be faithful though I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel sometimes. And I'm saying a prayer for your sweet girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home