Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 24, 2005

One More Sleep

Ever since I can remember my cousins, Tracy, Scott, and Will have been the best of friends. We have a whole host of traditions, one of which is to watch "The Muppets Christmas Carol." Its just funny, and we're the type of people who notice the crazy little things about movies that no-one else would, so we just roll with laughter when we watch it. We also, of course, sing along with Kermit the Frog when he sings, "Tonight there's only one more sleep 'til Christmas Day!"
I'm thankful that God gave me people that I can have fun with, good clean fun! I'm glad that we can get joy out of the smallest things in life. The Bible says in 1 Thessalonians 5:18: "In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."
So on this Christmas Eve day take some time to thank God for all He's given you. Especially for the little things that make life special!

1 Comments:

At 7:08 AM, Blogger Spock said...

Merry Christmas Heather, to you & your family!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home