Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Life's Crazy Days

Okay, I'll admit it. I can't handle it. The stress is driving me crazy. The river of life is dragging me downstream, and the current is trying to take me under!
Well, maybe its not that bad, but yesterday and today have been totally hectic and stressful at work. Everyone wants everything yesterday. And I've been driven almost to the point of tears. But then I remembered something. I have someone to lean on. I have someone who will take control. Even when life is insane, and I can't handle it, there is someone I can go to who will take all of my problems.
Psalm 61 tells us that God is our rock, our shelter, our strongtower. So when I'm being swept under and find myself drowning in the river of the life, all I have to do is cling to the rock. He is my salvation, and if I'll just hand everything to Him, He'll take control.
So if your life is like mine right now, remember that there is one who can take your stress. Just trust Him.

***I have added a link to the sidebar for The Bible in 90 Days readings. This is a list you can print out. That way I won't have to worry about forgetting to post the readings (like I did yesterday!)***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home