Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 23, 2006

Cell Phone Vs. The Bible

I don't have a lot of time today, so I'm posting something I got in an e-mail today that really hit close to home! Hope you enjoy!


Cell Phone vs. Bible

I wonder what would happen if we treated our Bible like we treat our cell
Phones?

What if we carried it around in our purses or pockets?

What if we turned back to go get it if we for got it?

What if we flipped through it several times a day?

What if we used it to receive messages from the text?

What if we treated it like we couldn't live without it?

What if we gave it to kids as gifts?

What if we used it as we traveled?

What if we used it in case of an emergency?

This is something to make you go...hmmm..where is my Bible?

Oh, and one more thing. Unlike our cell phone, we don't ever have to worry
about our bible being disconnected because Jesus already paid the bill!


And a verse for the day to go along with the e-mail: Psalms 119:16 - I will delight myself in thy statutes: I will not forget thy word.

Have a great weekend!!

9 Comments:

At 7:07 AM, Blogger Susanne said...

This is awesome! Can copy it and give it to my kids?

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Glass Half Full said...

Love it!

 
At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was great! Thanks for sharing!

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger batgirl said...

very cute! Good thoughts. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! May God bless you this year as He continues to use you to bless others.You are a joy!

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Fred said...

I agree with the others. That was really good!

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

This was great! The way people behave about cell phones drives me crazy! I don't have a cell phone, but I do have a bible, and I know where it is! Great post, and thanks for sharing it with us!

 
At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh this is good, do you mind if I post it as well?

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

That is so true. I knew I needed a spirtual makeover when I couldn't find my Bible today before heading out to church.

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger Tracie Nall said...

Oh...what a message. Thanks for sharing it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home