Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Reasons I Love Jesus
1. Because He first loved me (I John 4:19)
2. Because He made me (Psalm 139:14)
3. Because He understands what I'm going through (Hebrews 4:15)
4. Because He never leaves my side (Matthew 28:20)
5. Because He grieves with His children (John 11:35)
6. Because I can go to Him with any problem (I Peter 5:7)
7. Because He died for my sins (Romans 5:6)
8. Because He rose again to defeat death, hell and the grave (I Corinthians 15:4)
9. Because He is coming back for me one day (Acts 1:11)
10. Because He gives me joy (I Peter 1:8)
11. Because He gives me peace (Philippians 4:7)
12. Because He forgives me when I fail Him (I John 1:9)
13. Because He always has been, and He always will be just what He says (Revelation 1:8)
There are many more reasons that I love Him, but these are thirteen that came to mind!!

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



19 Comments:

At 6:27 AM, Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

The forgiveness part is what's so amazing to me.

Happy Thursday!

 
At 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great list. Again I'm waiting for that book :) Your writing is awesome!

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger twiga92 said...

Your blog is so encouraging and Christ-focused. Thanks for your wonderful testimony!

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger Susanne said...

Awesome list! We should all think on why we love Jesus on a regular basis! As usual your post is a real blessing!

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Jana said...

What a wonderful list! Excellent!

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Beck said...

Great list! What an excellent reminder.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I need to remember to find peace and comfort with him. Great list.
I'm glad you stopped by to visit my TT!
Have a great Thursday!

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Carmen said...

That's a really beautiful post!

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Just Nancy said...

Fabulous list! It's great to hear (read) those again.

Thanks for visiting my TT, but I took down the pity party one and put up a happy one, so come on back!

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

Great list, well written and definitely a keeper.

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger YellowRose said...

Amazing list! Love it!

Happy Thursday!

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Very very very good post!!!!! Important reminder.

My TT is up here.

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Colleen said...

Great List, I think I am going to print it out and hang it by my desk!

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Katherine said...

Those are pretty powerful reasons!

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger GreekGoddess said...

This is one of the best TT list I read today... thank you

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Carol said...

Beautiful list! What more could a person want or need? He is enough!

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger -tnchick- said...

I love Jesus for all the same reasons #7 always comes to mind first... then #9, then #4 then #6... but, even tho they come to mind in that order doesn't mean they are in order of importance. :)

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger Pfingston said...

wow, I am impressed with the thought and feeling in this list! Very nice! Makes my heart full of love for Him to be reminded of these things. That puts a smile on my face.

 
At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather, as always your writing ministers to my heart. Like the song says that I just wrote with your help" Ain't NOBODY Like HIM!!! " ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home