Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 16, 2006

A Tribute to My Dad

Well, it's Father's Day weekend. Is it really that late in June already? Man, time flies! Anyway, I'd like to take some time to honor my dad. See, my dad is truly responsible for the person I've become today. (Well 50% him, 50% my mom)
See, he shaped my life. He taught me about Jesus. He not only taught me with his words. He taught me with his actions. I saw him taking time for devotions. I saw him getting up every Sunday to go to church and then going back on Sunday night and Wednesday night. I saw him helping others out. I saw him sharing Christ with those around him.
I'm so thankful for the home where I was brought up. I'm grateful that God gave me an earthly father that showed me my Heavenly Father!
Thanks Daddy for all that you do and thanks for the life you live!

3 Comments:

At 7:33 AM, Blogger Susanne said...

Beautiful tribute!

 
At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! Hope he has a blessed day!

 
At 6:30 AM, Blogger Fred said...

He sounds like a terrific man. Happy Father's Day to him!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home