Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 21, 2006

It's Your Choice

Have you ever wondered why God gave us free will? I mean, He could've put us in the garden, ordered us around like animals and had us worship Him, and we never would've known the difference, and we never would've fallen into sin.
But God gave us free will because He wanted us to serve Him out of love, not out of responsibility.He wanted us to love Him because of what He's done for us, not just because we had to.
So it's your choice today. Do you love Him? Do you want to walk in His truth. I've made my choice. I'm going to serve Him!
Joshua 24:15, "And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."
Psalm 119:30, "I have chosen the way of truth: thy judgments have I laid before me."

I hope you choose Him too!

Speaking of choices, it's time to go over to the Blogs of Summer to make your nominations for your favorite blogs.
Just click here...

Celebrating the Best Blogs of Summer

2 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Free will can be a wonderful thing... but it can also cause us to go astray. But one thing I know for sure- I will continue to serve Him. The choices I make from now on will always been made with Him in mind! Thank you for this post- it's just what I needed to hear today :)

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Susanne said...

Yes, I have chosen, and as for me and my house we will serve the Lord!

Heading over to blogs of summer now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home