Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thursday Thirteen Header Courtesy of Goofy Girl

Tomorrow will be my 200th post, so I decided to use this Thursday Thirteen to tell about Thirteen ways God has blessed me since I started blogging.

1. He's blessed me with good friends like this one (who is now a real-life friend too!) or this one, or this one or, well just check out my favorite places on my sidebar!

2. He has used this as a way to keep me studying His Word.

3. He used this post from this lady to make me realize that the right one is worth waiting for.

4. He used this post from this lady to remind me that we are in this battle to win!

5. He used this post from this lady to remind that Christian need to KNOW what they believe and be ready at all times to speak it IN LOVE.

6. He used this post from this lady to remind me that God will use hard times to draw us closer to Himself, and that He will do WHATEVER it takes to draw us closer to Him.

7. He used this post from this lady to remind me that we are to glorify Christ in ALL circumstances of life.

8. He used this post from this lady to remind me that God will equip me to do whatever He wants me to do even when I don't know if I'm the right one to do it!

9. He used this lady's blog to remind me how thankful I am to have been born in a family that wants me. He also used to remind me how great the need is for adopting families, and He solidified my feelings that He wants me to one day adopt.

10. He allowed me to see this girl come to Him through people that read her blog. It's just such a blessing to know that God can use us through these if only we will let Him!

11. He showed me how much I am surrounded by prayer warriors when people pledged to pray for my dad, or for this little one, or this little one, or for the tons of other requests that I've seen people respond to on here!

12. He used this post from this lady to remind me that I don't need to complain about what I don't have and be thankful for what I DO HAVE!

13. He has blessed me by giving me the time to write and allowing me to grow through it! I'm thankful everyday for my blogging friends and the real-life lessons I have learned from them!


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


20 Comments:

At 6:34 AM, Blogger Lori said...

I am blessed to be able to read your blog. You are sweet, and I enjoy your comments and your post.

Blessings,

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Susanne said...

What a nice post! Heather, you have so been a blessing in my life reading of your love for God and your sharing from your heart! Love ya too, girl!

 
At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice post! Even though a blog seems like such a small thing, mine has blessed me with many new friends and insights into my life and faith. Thanks for visiting me today!

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Courtney said...

What a nice list. Lots of blessings there :)

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger kpjara said...

That's an awesome T-13!

 
At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, those are so sweet and some good posts to read as well. It's a good thing to share. Thanks for stopping by mine.
Where is Ruffin, anywhere close to Charlotte?

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Diane Viere said...

And WE are blessed by you!!! I love visiting your blog--and leave in awe of how wise you are....in spite of your youth! Tee-hee....just a little ribbing from a middle-aged mama!

Secondly--CONGRATULATIONS on 200 great posts! I just hit 101....where DOES the time go!

Keep writing for the LORD!!!

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You are truly blessed!
Have a wonderful Thursday!

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Texas Peaches said...

What an awesome post! I loved every one of them. Its cool to see what God can teach us in such a short time. Thanks for visiting my site today. Have a blessed day!!

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Dawn said...

200 posts! Wow, I wonder how long it will take me to get there.

I loved this, even though I didn't have time to look at each of the links. This has been an awesome experience for me since I began just in June.

Thanks for stopping by Care Bear's birthday celebration.

As I used to tell myself every day, "I'd rather be single and wish I was married than be married and wish I was single." God has a plan!

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger GiBee said...

Oh, heavens ... you are such a sweet, sweet, beautiful girl... outside-in!! Has anyone told you that lately?

Well, let me be the one to say that there is a very lucky and special man out there who will be blessed beyond measure to have you as his wife, dear!

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Knitting Maniac said...

What a wonderful tribute and list!

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

That is a wonderful list, indeed. I always like to take time to be thankful for all the gifts, blessings and lessons in my life.

Thanks for bopping by Snarkypants. Have a great weekend!

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Congrats on 200th post! Your new blog looks great. I haven't been here since you've redone it. I LOVE IT!

 
At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You gave me a wonderful list for Saturday morning to read - thank you.

 
At 3:39 AM, Blogger Changed by His Love said...

Heather-Thank you so much for sharing how the Lord has drawn you closer to Him. I will never get tired of hearing that people are growing closer to Him...I am putting you on my sidebar...I love hearing what the Lord is doing in people's lives!
Thanks for visiting my TT!

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Carol said...

Okay, this is really weird, Heather.

I've just read all the entries for the contest over at Everyday Mommy about kids and being a mother and stuff. Very moving posts, some of them.

But this T-13 brought tears to my eyes. For one thing, I am very honored. You bless my socks off, girl! For another thing, this just underscores what I've been saying since one of my earliest posts - that God can and will use this whole blogging thing to draw others closer to Himself.

I love this list!

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

uggs, polo ralph lauren outlet, burberry outlet, michael kors outlet, longchamp handbags, oakley sunglasses, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton outlet stores, air max, christian louboutin, louboutin outlet, louboutin, replica watches, michael kors outlet online sale, tiffany and co, prada outlet, louboutin shoes, michael kors outlet, kate spade outlet, air max, tory burch outlet, jordan shoes, prada handbags, polo ralph lauren, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet, rolex watches, michael kors outlet, ugg boots clearance, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, tiffany and co, louis vuitton outlet, nike free, nike shoes, burberry outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, chanel handbags, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, ugg outlet, ray ban sunglasses, cheap uggs, louis vuitton outlet, gucci outlet, oakley sunglasses cheap

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

mulberry, new balance pas cher, coach outlet store online, michael kors outlet, hollister, nike free pas cher, hogan outlet, polo lacoste, abercrombie and fitch, converse pas cher, true religion outlet, north face, nike air force, longchamp, kate spade handbags, lululemon outlet online, air max pas cher, polo ralph lauren, true religion jeans, sac longchamp pas cher, michael kors pas cher, ray ban sunglasses, sac guess, hollister, sac burberry, nike air max, michael kors, coach factory outlet, true religion outlet, air jordan, sac hermes, coach purses, coach outlet, north face, vans pas cher, vanessa bruno, oakley pas cher, air max, nike roshe run pas cher, timberland, michael kors uk, ralph lauren, nike roshe, nike free, nike tn, air max, nike blazer, louboutin, true religion jeans, ray ban pas cher

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

instyler, abercrombie, wedding dresses, beats by dre, baseball bats, mont blanc, soccer shoes, jimmy choo outlet, abercrombie and fitch, mac cosmetics, iphone cases, ray ban, new balance shoes, soccer jerseys, hollister clothing store, p90x, herve leger, louboutin, insanity workout, asics running shoes, lululemon outlet, nike huaraches, vans shoes, mcm handbags, converse, longchamp, valentino shoes, nike roshe run, air max, birkin bag, oakley, bottega veneta, ralph lauren, north face jackets, hollister, reebok outlet, timberland boots, gucci, converse shoes, celine handbags, air max, giuseppe zanotti, north face outlet, nike trainers, vans, ferragamo shoes, chi flat iron, babyliss pro, ghd, nfl jerseys

 

Post a Comment

<< Home