Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

My Vote Is In

Well, I went this morning and voted. And I didn't even have to wait in line or anything. Of course, that could be because I live in podunk where we still have to fill in little circles with a pen on our ballot sheet beside our choices rather than having actual machines to vote on, but oh well! I placed my McCain/Palin vote with a prayer that God's will be done whatever the outcome.
I spent some time at my church yesterday praying about it too. We had our doors open all day yesterday, and they will be open all day today as well. And I think that is just how all Christians should approach it, in prayer, asking God to help us vote according to His plan and His will with HIS VALUES in mind. So pray and GO VOTE today!

5 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Blogger Lori said...

I must live in podunk also =) I had to fill in a bubble. Have a great day.

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Allison Farley said...

I'm so glad that someone else had to vote manual! Yay for small towns!!

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Christy Smith said...

I'm with you on the bubbles! I am praying hard. Although it's very hard to pray for God's will and not just for McCain to be president. It really doesn't look good, but I'm still praying! Love ya!

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Shalee said...

Well, I didn't have the bubbles; I had a real electronic voting desk. It was fun pushing the screen to see the names light up...

I know who I want in office, but I've been telling God that I will recognize his authority no matter who He puts in office. It has given me a great sense of peace releasing it to him. So much so, that I'm refusing to check. I figure that no matter who is voted in, God is still God and I will follow him still.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Amydeanne said...

oh some day we'll get electricity here *snicker*. I'm blogging by Morse code

great to see ya again Heather! your little one is beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home