Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 19, 2006

God-Shaped Hole

In my personal Bible study God has been sh0wing me one truth over and over. He's been showing me that its not about me. I'm not worthy of anything on my own. I can't do anything on my own.
In this modern day being self-sufficient and having it your way, that message seems archaic. But no matter how out-of-date the message may seem, its still true. You see God never changes, and God never lies. When He said, "Without me ye can do nothing" in John 15:5, He meant it.
We were created by God to fellowship with God. He WANTS a relationship with each and everyone of us. That relationship with Him is the ONLY thing that can fill the void in our lives.
Everyone is searching for something outside of themselves. Everyone needs something. Some seek it through riches, but no matter how much they get its never enough. Some seek it through drugs or alcohol, but a temporary high only leaves them wanting more and more. Some seek it by surrounding themselves with people, but a thousand friends in this world can't take away the loneliness you feel in your heart.
Only God can fill the emptiness of the soul. Only God can fill the God-shaped hole in your life. So if you are searching today, remember He loves you, and He wants you. All you have to do is come to Him!

4 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Blogger Peggy said...

Heather thank you for all your prayers! Right now things are very difficult between husband and I. Please pray for us as we work things out with God's help.

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Minka said...

I admire your strong faith. If God wants a realtionship with each and everyone of us, youa slo matter. It is about you and I and everyone. I guess we all have to find happiness and joy in life, I am so glad you found yours :)

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

nike free run uk, nike blazer, abercrombie and fitch, lacoste pas cher, hollister, north face, ralph lauren pas cher, nike roshe run, burberry, mulberry, coach factory outlet, nike air max, nike roshe, ralph lauren uk, michael kors, coach outlet, hollister pas cher, new balance pas cher, michael kors, michael kors, michael kors, sac guess, ray ban uk, lululemon, oakley pas cher, tn pas cher, hogan, air jordan pas cher, vans pas cher, true religion jeans, vanessa bruno, louboutin pas cher, air max, hermes, true religion jeans, ray ban pas cher, longchamp pas cher, coach purses, nike free, coach outlet, timberland, north face, nike air max, true religion outlet, sac longchamp, converse pas cher, air force, kate spade handbags, true religion jeans, nike air max

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger rehabgad1 said...



Good write-up. I definitely love this site. Keep it up
https://sites.google.com/view/prokr111/prokr111
http://prokr114.bravesites.com/
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/rehabgad
http://ehda2at.com/
https://www.prokr.net/ksa/jeddah-water-leaks-detection-isolate-companies/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home