Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Sorry I haven't posted for the last week. I've been keeping my niece and nephew. Adorable, but a handful. My niece is at that wonderful stage where two seconds for me on the computer means two seconds for her to find a pen and draw all over herself or her brother!! I love them both more than I can say, but I'm glad to be back blogging!!



Thirteen Things I've Studied on This Week (Either in personal study or in church!)

1. God ALWAYS provides for His own. My church had a benefit for my dad last Saturday. The turnout was beyond my imagination. I knew people loved my dad but really this was a true God thing.

2. God hears our prayers. I know I've been saying this a lot over the last few weeks, but God's presence has just been so obvious the last few weeks!!

3. God is our shepherd. He'll go after us, even when we go astray.

4. God will reward our loyalty. Both our loyalty to Him and to others

5. God's mercies are new every morning, but we must take them. Just saying the mercies are there does us no good. We have to accept them in order for them to help us!

6. God cares about the little things in life (Thanks, Gibee!)

7. God sends just the right person along in your time of need.

8. God's ways are higher than our ways.

9. God knows the deepest thoughts of our hearts.

10. God's will never fails.

11. God alone knows when we will take our last step.

12. God is a personal God, He KNOWS my name. He knows the very number of hairs on my head!

13. God is the reason I'm alive today!!

I know there's a lot of random thoughts in there, but God has just shown me so much this week. It's hard to put it all into words!

Links to other 13's. Leave your link and I'll post you here!!
Undercover Angel
Stacey
Carmen
Shalee
Reverberate58




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



3 Comments:

At 7:16 AM, Blogger Undercover Angel said...

Great idea for a TT. My TT is up at http://kidzoo.blogspot.com/

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

New mercies every morning. Amen to that! Happy Easter

My list is up
http://carmenhasgonetoplaid.blogspot.com/

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Shalee said...

I love this list. God really is a passionate Father who is ever teaching new things to all of us!

Thanks for sharing your lessons this week!

My TT is up too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home