Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 20, 2006

A Song For Saturday

Well, GiBee has been threatening me because she wanted me to put this on my site! So here it is! I recorded it through audioblogger because linking an MP3 wasn't cooperating, so the recording quality isn't topnotch!
This is a song I wrote for my parent's 30th wedding anniversary, and it's me singing on the first verse and my sister on the second. My brother joins us on the chorus. Please, don't throw any fruit or anything at me!! It's GiBee's fault, really!


On another note, I joined "Blogging Chicks." It's a group of blogging ladies like myself! Check it out by clicking the link on my sidebar. Or click here.

2 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Heather, That song is beautiful! You have an incredible gift from God and are using it to His glory! Thanks so much for sharing...and if you have a CD, I'd like to know!!

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger GiBee said...

Well, it's about stinkin' time, Heather!!! REALLY NOW!!!!

Love this song. Can't wait for you to sing it at my church!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home