Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 19, 2006

Making Up a MeMe

Well, I've done tons of these that others have sent me, so I decided I'd make up one with a Christian theme. So here goes....

What is your life verse? Psalm 46:10 "Be still and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the heathen. I will be exalted in all the earth."

Give a bit of your testimony? I was saved on March 31, 1995 at a revival at my church. Since then I've gone my own way a bit, but I fully surrendered my life to God's will in 2001. Now I'm trying to live how He would have me to live.

Do you have a favorite preacher? My grandpa and my brother are my favorites (for obvious reasons, but seriously, you should hear them both. They study God's Word faithfully, and their messages are annointed.) I also love to hear Ralph Sexton, Jr.

What's the best Bible Study you've ever done? The one that Christy, Ari, Tracy and I did on "Women of the Bible" I learned so much during that study, and I drew closer to my Christian sisters.

What do you feel God's calling is on your life? I feel that God has called me to write. I don't know fully in what capacity. I just know I'm meant to write.

Okay, I won't make it a long one! I'm going to tag GiBee, Peggy, and Tania to do this MeMe!

6 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine is up! Thank you for allowing me to be a part. It was nice to have a faith based Meme! HUGS!

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Peggy said...

got mine done. thanks for starting my weekend off on a good note.

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Christy Smith said...

Hey, you're pretty good at coming up with MeMe's! Love ya!

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger GiBee said...

WOOT!

I'll work on it this weekend! How awesome ... A meme where I get to share a bit of my testimony!

Can't wait!

And for the record... you ROCK! What an awesome idea!

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Love this meme, Heather. Great idea. God is truly using You for His glory. Keep listening.

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

mcm handbags, vans, nike trainers, nfl jerseys, converse, ray ban, north face outlet, ghd, longchamp, timberland boots, celine handbags, wedding dresses, vans shoes, mac cosmetics, herve leger, babyliss, ferragamo shoes, abercrombie and fitch, beats by dre, north face outlet, nike air max, mont blanc, baseball bats, bottega veneta, reebok shoes, gucci, valentino shoes, jimmy choo shoes, birkin bag, nike air max, ralph lauren, nike huarache, soccer jerseys, louboutin, oakley, converse outlet, instyler, giuseppe zanotti, iphone 6 cases, new balance, lululemon, hollister, p90x workout, hollister, soccer shoes, chi flat iron, insanity workout, nike roshe, hollister, asics running shoes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home