Thirteen Reasons I'm Thankful for My Mom (In Honor of Mother's Day)
1. She has always loved my sister, my brother, and I equally. She has never shown favortism.
2. She can't hold back tears when my brother, my sister, my dad and I sing together.
3. She loves her grandkids like crazy.
4. She makes up crazy jokes to make me smile just when I don't really feel like smiling.
5. She gives me hugs just when I need them.
6. She makes Bible reading an important part of her life.
7. She has always lived a Christian life in front of me.
8. She tells me she loves me everyday.
9. She has taught me what a wonderful marriage is made of (Along with my dad of course)
10. She pushes me to do better.
11. She is one of my best friends and still loves me in spite of the way I treated her in my bratty teen years.
12. She prays for me everyday.
13. She always puts others first (even when she should really think about herself!)
I love you, Mom. Thanks for always being there!!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants