Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen Reasons I'm Thankful for My Mom (In Honor of Mother's Day)

1. She has always loved my sister, my brother, and I equally. She has never shown favortism.

2. She can't hold back tears when my brother, my sister, my dad and I sing together.

3. She loves her grandkids like crazy.

4. She makes up crazy jokes to make me smile just when I don't really feel like smiling.

5. She gives me hugs just when I need them.

6. She makes Bible reading an important part of her life.

7. She has always lived a Christian life in front of me.

8. She tells me she loves me everyday.

9. She has taught me what a wonderful marriage is made of (Along with my dad of course)

10. She pushes me to do better.

11. She is one of my best friends and still loves me in spite of the way I treated her in my bratty teen years.

12. She prays for me everyday.

13. She always puts others first (even when she should really think about herself!)

I love you, Mom. Thanks for always being there!!

Links to other 13's. Leave your link and I'll post you here!!
Joan
Dawn
Carmen
Aileen
Chilady
Tess
Sherri
ladybugcrossing
Wystful1
Melanie Morales
Shalee










Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



16 Comments:

At 6:30 AM, Blogger Joan said...

Perfect Thursday 13 for this week! Having a loving, praying mom is a blessing beyond compare!

My 13 are posted.

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

So sweet! You are one blessed girl to have such a great mama!

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Peggy said...

What a nice tribute to your mom! Sounds like you are really blessed to have her in your life as she is to have you! I think of my mother everyday and am very blessed to have had her for my mother.

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

There's nothing like mom hugs. :) Well, maybe dad hugs. :)

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger One Scrappy Gal said...

Your mom sounds wonderful. Just like mine. She tells me every day that she loves me too. I do the same for my little ones.

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger the lizness said...

I think I love your mom too - I'm going to call my mom right now.

my t13 are up

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Sherri said...

That's a wonderful tribute to your mom! She sound like a great lady!

...thanks for visiting my site:)

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Ladybug Crossing said...

Your mom is a lucky lady!
LBC

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Wystful1 said...

You are certainly blessed. What a great tribute to you mother.

Thanks for dropping by with your good wishes on our 38th!!!

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Leesa said...

Very sweet list :)

 
At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great list for this week. I hope your mom sees it! My list is up!

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Shalee said...

Your mom is very blessed to have you as a daughter!

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Natsthename said...

#8 is something I do every day, too (except to COllege Boy now..I don't see or talk to him every day any more. But I tell him every time I talk to him or see him in person!)

That was a truly beautiful T13!
Mine is here: http://natsthename.blogspot.com/2006/05/thursday-thirteen_11.html

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Susan said...

That is a GREAT TT!! MIne is up. Your Mom is a blessed woman....to have a daughter who would honor her in such a way.

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Putting others first is such a wonderful quality. It is something I really strive to do, although I have spells where I am horrible at it.

Your mother sounds just precious! Happy Mother's Day to her.

 
At 1:46 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

replica watches, bottes ugg, coach outlet, toms shoes, swarovski, montre pas cher, hollister, doke gabbana outlet, moncler, moncler, juicy couture outlet, canada goose outlet, wedding dresses, michael kors handbags, moncler, canada goose outlet, pandora charms, pandora jewelry, moncler, pandora jewelry, ugg boots uk, canada goose, supra shoes, thomas sabo, louis vuitton, pandora charms, moncler outlet, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, barbour jackets, doudoune canada goose, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, canada goose, lancel, michael kors outlet online, sac louis vuitton pas cher, marc jacobs, barbour, moncler, karen millen, links of london, ugg pas cher, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, moncler, michael kors outlet, canada goose uk, moncler, canada goose, louis vuitton, canada goose

 

Post a Comment

<< Home