Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


GiBee's Tuesday's Toss Up has had me thinking about praise. So here are 13 Praise Songs that I love for this Thursday!
2. Indescribable, Holy Is The Lord, and How Great Is Our God by Chris Tomlin (I know that's three songs, but Chris Tomlin has the most awesome praise songs)
5. Love Song, Your Love Oh Lord, and King of Glory by Third Day (you can hear these at Third Day's site!)
7. Open the Eyes of My Heart by Michael W. Smith
11. I Bowed On My Knees and In Christ Alone by Michael English
13. In The Presence of Jehovah by The Martins

Links to other 13's. Leave your link and I'll post you here!!
Chi
Trinity13

Wystful1
Lori
EmilyRoseJewel
Susan
Angie
Carmen
Sherri











Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



14 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Blogger Trinity13 said...

Oh I'm so glad you have a Third Day song in your list! I love love love their worship albums and could listen to them all day!

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Wystful1 said...

Beautiful, endearing list!!! I love the one that my grandson sings all the time. "Here I am to worship"

My t t is up

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Angie said...

I love all of those songs! Great list!

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

Open the Eyes of My Heart Lord, is a good one. I like "Better is One Day" too.

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Sherri said...

Indescribable is one of my favorites too!

...my list is up:)

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Scrambled Dregs said...

Know and love half of your list - I'll have to listen to the ones I don't know.

Thanks!

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Lori said...

Really great list! I love praise music!

My list is up!

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Gosh I love those songs, my favorite worship cds are Darlene Chzech (sp?) Third Days Worship album is awesome. Love Mercy Me-I can Only Imagine. Passion Live at One day. I just love P & W music. My favorite! Great list! Mine is up!

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Susan said...

I LOVE so many of these!!!! They just sit and well-up in your soul, don't they??

My TT is up.

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger batgirl said...

Oh man, don't you wish we could all get together and sing these! A big blogger praisefest? In Heaven we can...

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Christy Smith said...

Okay, so I was typing my thirteen and I was asking mom for ideas because halfway through my mind went blank, and she told me that you were dong almost the same thing haha. Us brunette brains sure do think alike! Love ya!

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger Pixie said...

All awesome songs! I also love Phillips, Dean & Craig. Great list!

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger GiBee said...

OH.MY.STARS!!!

First time hearing #1 -- really like it!

I know and love ALL the other songs.

Music speaks to me. Moves me. Fills me. Inspires me.

Have you heard Smitty's newer worship song called You Are Holy? Love that song.

Gotta go listen to some tunes now!

P.S. -- how did you get the mp3 to come up on your blog like that? Because I have "someone's" mp3 I'd like to put on my blog to introduce to the world her awesome voice! Do share your secrets!

 
At 1:46 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

replica watches, bottes ugg, coach outlet, toms shoes, swarovski, montre pas cher, hollister, doke gabbana outlet, moncler, moncler, juicy couture outlet, canada goose outlet, wedding dresses, michael kors handbags, moncler, canada goose outlet, pandora charms, pandora jewelry, moncler, pandora jewelry, ugg boots uk, canada goose, supra shoes, thomas sabo, louis vuitton, pandora charms, moncler outlet, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, barbour jackets, doudoune canada goose, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, canada goose, lancel, michael kors outlet online, sac louis vuitton pas cher, marc jacobs, barbour, moncler, karen millen, links of london, ugg pas cher, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, moncler, michael kors outlet, canada goose uk, moncler, canada goose, louis vuitton, canada goose

 

Post a Comment

<< Home