Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 16, 2007

Back To Reality

Okay guys, I'm back. This won't be a very long post because I have a HUGE (and yes I'm mean HUGE, baby!) list of e-mails that I need to get through by 12 today (so that I can go home and wash a HUGE pile of clothes!)
Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I'm back in the lovely eastern time zone, where 6:30 AM comes an hour earlier then it should, but that's okay! Maybe I should seriously consider Shalee's idea of moving to Kansas City. Not really though!
Anyway, I just wanted to thank all of you guys who prayed that I'd have a safe trip and all! I promise I'll share more later about my trip and meeting Shalee and all that! When I'm more coherent and not 232 work e-mails behind!

1 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Blogger Susanne said...

Welcome home! I can hardly to wait to hear of your visit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home