Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 02, 2007

I'm Baa-aaack!

Okay, so I'm a bad blogger. I totally abandoned my blog for a week and gave no warning whatsoever. I had intentions to tell all you wonderful bloggity folks that I would be spending last week in Mexico for work, and that I was unsure if I'd be able to blog, but then I got busy with packing, and washing clothes, and re-packing, and taking things out of the suitcase, and putting them back, and well, you get the picture. Anyway, I'm back in the states for a few weeks, and I promise to try to be a better blogger!
I promise to post longer, more meaningful posts at some point this week (after I dig my way out from under this pile of work on my desk.) But for now I'll leave you with this verse:

Philippians 3:10, "10That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;"

2 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger GiBee said...

And ... you're a bad email answerer!!! Go here to find out about an award I presented to you...

http://kissesofsunshine.blogspot.com/2007/03/thinking-blogger-award.html

Sheesh, girl!

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Sista Cala said...

Wow!! when you get to blogging, you get to thinking and sharing the love. Thank you for the thinking blog award, I appreciate your support. God bless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home