Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 19, 2007

Sometimes God Just Does Little Things

I was sitting outside on Shalee's deck last week enjoying the BEAUTIFUL Kansas City weather. (Seriously, it was the MOST gorgeous day) Anyway, we were sitting there talking about different things, and Shalee asked me how things were going at my church. I told her great and that we had actually just had revival at our church the week before I went to Kansas City, and I totally remembered that I had forgotten to share a blessing with you guys.
What blessing you ask? Well, we were scheduled to go to Kansas City the same week as the revival at my church. It was upsetting when I realized it because I REALLY needed this revival. I needed to hear the messages to stir my faith. But I also have to pay my car payments, and rent, and power bill (well, you get the picture.) So anyway, I prayed about it and asked God to make it where we could change the week that we went to Kansas City.
The VERY next morning my boss came and told me that we would have to be moving our Kansas City trip up a week because of some issues that we had to take care of here in Greensboro. So I GOT TO GO to REVIVAL!
Now, God didn't have to do that, but He did. Sometimes He gives us those handfulls on purpose, just because He knows that we need them at certain times in our lives. And trust me, I needed that revival. My Christian caring needed a SERIOUS checkup.
So anyway, I'll be posting on my funny blog tomorrow about my visit with Shalee. I know, I know, I keep making promises. But I do have to work (for the above mentioned reasons!)
Tell me about some "just because" blessings God has given you lately!!

2 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger Mountain Mama said...

I'm so glad you got to go to the revival. Isn't the Lord Sweet to see to these things for us? It never ceases to amaze me how he can re-arrange plans in order to see to his childrens desires.

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Sista Cala said...

I just love it when God works all things together for our good. Which actually, is all the time, we just appreciate it more when a disappointment morphs into joy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home