Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 02, 2007

The Thinking Blogger Award





Well, in all her sweetness, GiBee has blessed me with the "Thinking Blogger Award." An honor I was totally shocked to receive especially during a week where my brain feels like total mush! Seriously though, thanks GiBee! And though I don't think the me-me works in a way where you can give the award back to the person who gave it to you, I must say that you have made me think a lot as well, so thanks for that!!
Now for how this works, the participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).

So here are a few of the people that have made me think:

1. Diane from Partners in Prayer for Our Prodigals. If you've never read her blog, go, read, be inspired. Seriously, this woman has taken a time of trial in her life and turned it into something that God is using greatly. Honestly, you must go check out her site if you haven't already!
2. Sista Cala at Timeless Text Messages. This lady KNOWS the Word. She inspires me to dig deeper everyday! Check her out!
3. AmyDeanne at the 160 Acre Woods. This lady really inspires me because she puts the focus on God in EVERY area of her life, and she's training her children (soon to be 4 under the age of 5) to do the same. A definite MUST-SEE!
4. Christy from Thoughts from a Brunette Brain. Now I know this may sound prejudiced since she's my cousin and all. But she really does make me think. She has a way of taking the BLEH moments of life and using them to learn lessons that God wants her to hear. Really inspiring. Check her blog out!
5. Iris at Ephesians 28:10. This lady inspires me constantly to hold fast to my beliefs and to keep trusting in God! If you haven't already, check out her blog!

4 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger Susanne said...

Congratulations Heather. Your site truly does make me ponder and think. YOu so deserve it!

I love this because you just gave me links to ladies whom I have never read for the most part so I going to go and check them out.

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Heather. I will up-date my blog tonight with your comment regarding Sting my Heart :)...

Blessings to you and yours.

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Amydeanne said...

thank you heather! You make me think til my brain hurts lol!
And a very big congratulations on your award! you deserve it!!!

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger GiBee said...

Amen to Diane and Iris ... and now I have three new blogs to check out ...

Love ya, girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home