Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Gratituesday

It seems that all I'm doing lately is offering up requests for prayer. But I haven't taken nearly enough time to tell what I'm thankful about. So, I'm going to join this Gratituesday thing. Because I have tons and tons to be thankful for.
I have a beautiful, healthy little girl. Her smiles and laughter get me through the day. And everytime I look at her I have renewed purpose. God has given me an awesome responsibility, and I couldn't be more thankful to Him.
I also have a great mom who keeps my little girl while I'm at work. And if I can't be there myself, I wouldn't have it any other way.
Also, there may be some happy news on the horizon that I can't really share here yet, but just know it would be an answer to a long-time prayer.
I'm feeling much better about the day already! I'll have to keep this gratituesday thing up!!

5 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Yes, please DO keep this Gratituesday thing up!! It is a great way to remind yourself of all the great things we have to be thankful for. Thanks so much for joining in and sharing.

 
At 4:25 AM, Blogger Shalee said...

Yay, Heather! It's nice to see a friend giving a big ol' shoutout to God.

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

it was nice to stop by i have not been to you blog in a long time

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

It is so nice to read blog posts from positive hearts. Bless you!

 
At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Heather.
Found your blog via Technorati.
LOVE IT...and love your strong faith in God.

Keep up the great posts.

Do you watch/listen to Joel Osteen?
(He wrote, "Live Your Best Life Now") He is truly inspirational.

BTW_your little girl is adorable.

Peace and prayers,
JOSIE.
www.lifeofjosiem.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home