Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 05, 2008

It Can't Be May Already

Well, blogging buddies, this year is flying by. This Friday Alaena will be 3 MONTHS old. I can't believe it. Time flies so fast. Yet, though it feels like such a short time, I can't remember life without her. She's just such a huge part of my life.
Anyway, lots is still going on at work. I do fear that my desk is becoming a bigger fire hazard by the minute. The papers, they are piling up, but at least being busy makes my days go by faster so that I can get home and spend time with my baby girl.
I hope all is going well for all of you out there. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to post a real post. Until then, be blessed!

3 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha... welcome to motherhood.. you never really know where the time went!

 
At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wow i can't believe it's already been three months! yeah time does fly....

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Shalee said...

Just so you know (or if in case you need permission to feel this way), your priority right now is that sweet baby. This blogging stuff... meh. We'll be here. That little girl won't always be so little.

As 160 said, welcome to motherhood, a place where there's never enough time to do all that you want to do, but there's always enough guilt about them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home