Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

It May Be Wednesday, but I'm Still Grateful

Well, I missed doing Gratituesday for two weeks in a row now. Last week I was on vacation. Just me and my girl had a "stay-cation" at home last week while my mom and dad went to the beach. It was great. So even though I missed the actual day, I still want to do a Gratituesday.
I am thankful for the time I got to spend with my little angel last week. She is getting so much personality, and I loved getting so much one on one time with her.
I am also thankful to say that we got through our first teething experience pretty much painlessly. Sunday was a bit of a struggle, and I wanted to cry with her, but after her first pearly white made an appearance on Monday, she was her happy, sunny self. So in my opinion, one bad day isn't that bad in the world of teething.
I am thankful that I only have to work three and a half days this week. Yay for the Fourth of July! I get to spend more time with Alaena!!!
Hope you guys are having a great week and thanking God for your blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home