Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 18, 2009

Anything Is Possible

Matthew 17:19-21:
19Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out?
20And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
21Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.



Well blogging buddies, I know I have been pretty much silent lately. Life has been going by at a hectic pace that I can barely keep up with. I've started dating a really great guy named Shawn. I'm definitely not going to rush anything because I want everything to be in God's timing, but he is definitely a blessing in my life right now, and Alaena adores him, so that's definitely another plus.
Also, being that Alaena is my child who is JUST LIKE ME, she has been fighting allergy season hard. We've gone through sinus infections, bronchitis, strep, thrush triggered by the medicines that fight the aforementioned illnesses. Plus she's starting to hit the "Mommy is the only person who can make me happy stage." So the screaming it has commenced at my house, but I have to admit, it's nice to be the person who makes her happy, although it also makes it a bit difficult at times.
So there's a lot going on where I'm asking God for direction and help. I want to do what He wants me to do. I want to show Alaena the right way.
You're probably wondering what the verses above have to do with all of this, but I guess my biggest problem these days is belief. I mean I believe the big stuff. I know Jesus died for me. I know He rose again. I know He saved me.
But at times I have problems believing that He could still have this really awesome plan for my life. I mean, I know I'm forgiven for the past. It's the past. But now things are starting to happen, things are starting to look like they have potential and to be completely honest I'm scared to death because of all the "WHAT IFS?" And these verses have kept popping up in sermons lately.
I was even saying them to Shawn THIS MORNING (because he's starting a business and really believes its the way God is leading him so pray for him, but more on that later). The thing is, I've heard them. I've even passed them onto the next person, but I'm not applying them to my life. I'm just sitting there saying, "What if this goes wrong like the last time?" But Jesus said I can MOVE MOUNTAINS. I just have to have the faith to do it. I just have to trust in EVERYTHING He said and know that NO MATTER WHAT, He'll be there to catch me even if I fall.
I guess what I'm saying is that I want to take those steps of faith. I want to put the work that's required into it. So pray for me. Pray that I take the steps God wants me to, and that I won't sit here wondering "What if?"

8 Comments:

At 4:45 AM, Blogger John said...

gucci shoes
louis vuitton uk
mont blanc
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton handbags
ray ban sunglasses
abercrombie and fitch
christian louboutin outlet
christian louboutin shoes
michael kors handbags
tory burch outlet
oakley sunglasses
michael kors handbags
jordan 3 retro
oakley sunglasses
kids lebron james shoes
timberland pro
jordan 11 snakeskin
ray ban sungalss
oakley vault
ray ban glasses
louis vuitton
burberry outlet
fitflops outlet
michael kors outlet
coach factory online
coach outlet
2015711yuanyuan

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

replica watches, bottes ugg, coach outlet, toms shoes, swarovski, montre pas cher, hollister, doke gabbana outlet, moncler, moncler, juicy couture outlet, canada goose outlet, wedding dresses, michael kors handbags, moncler, canada goose outlet, pandora charms, pandora jewelry, moncler, pandora jewelry, ugg boots uk, canada goose, supra shoes, thomas sabo, louis vuitton, pandora charms, moncler outlet, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, barbour jackets, doudoune canada goose, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, canada goose, lancel, michael kors outlet online, sac louis vuitton pas cher, marc jacobs, barbour, moncler, karen millen, links of london, ugg pas cher, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, moncler, michael kors outlet, canada goose uk, moncler, canada goose, louis vuitton, canada goose

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

uggs, polo ralph lauren outlet, burberry outlet, michael kors outlet, longchamp handbags, oakley sunglasses, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton outlet stores, air max, christian louboutin, louboutin outlet, louboutin, replica watches, michael kors outlet online sale, tiffany and co, prada outlet, louboutin shoes, michael kors outlet, kate spade outlet, air max, tory burch outlet, jordan shoes, prada handbags, polo ralph lauren, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet, rolex watches, michael kors outlet, ugg boots clearance, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, tiffany and co, louis vuitton outlet, nike free, nike shoes, burberry outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, chanel handbags, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, ugg outlet, ray ban sunglasses, cheap uggs, louis vuitton outlet, gucci outlet, oakley sunglasses cheap

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

mulberry, new balance pas cher, coach outlet store online, michael kors outlet, hollister, nike free pas cher, hogan outlet, polo lacoste, abercrombie and fitch, converse pas cher, true religion outlet, north face, nike air force, longchamp, kate spade handbags, lululemon outlet online, air max pas cher, polo ralph lauren, true religion jeans, sac longchamp pas cher, michael kors pas cher, ray ban sunglasses, sac guess, hollister, sac burberry, nike air max, michael kors, coach factory outlet, true religion outlet, air jordan, sac hermes, coach purses, coach outlet, north face, vans pas cher, vanessa bruno, oakley pas cher, air max, nike roshe run pas cher, timberland, michael kors uk, ralph lauren, nike roshe, nike free, nike tn, air max, nike blazer, louboutin, true religion jeans, ray ban pas cher

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

swarovski crystal, pandora charms, moncler, canada goose, toms shoes, louis vuitton, montre homme, juicy couture outlet, moncler, pandora jewelry, juicy couture, barbour, karen millen, ugg, wedding dresses, doke gabbana, michael kors outlet, barbour, sac louis vuitton, swarovski, michael kors handbags, ugg, canada goose, canada goose jackets, moncler, sac louis vuitton, canada goose, ugg boots, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton, coach outlet store online, supra shoes, louis vuitton uk, ugg pas cher, moncler outlet, ugg, canada goose, hollister, moncler, links of london, moncler, canada goose, moncler, pandora jewelry, canada goose outlet, canada goose uk, marc jacobs, pandora charms, thomas sabo, moncler, rolex watches

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...


شركه تسليك مجارى بالخرج
شركه تنظيف خزانات بالخرج
شركه تنظيف كنب بالخرج
شركه مكافحة حشرات بالخرج
شركه جلى بلاط بالخرج
شركه نقل اثاث بالخرج

 
At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Khasiat dan Manfaat Obat Herbal Sarang Semut said...


Thank you for joining us. his article is very helpful

4 Tanaman Herbal Untuk Hernia
Cara Mengobati Penyakit Lupus
Pengobatan Untuk Rorombeheun
Penyubur Kandungan Paling Ampuh
Obat Batuk Rejan

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger deraz said...

قمر الامارت
شركة تنظيف كنب بالبخار فى الفجيرة
شركة تنظيف سجاد فى الفجيرة

 

Post a Comment

<< Home