Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

An Update

To all, well, I know it's been a week since my last post. A lot has been going on since then. Some really good stuff, some really bad stuff. Just a lot. Anyway, I don't have much time this morning, but I kind of wanted to give you a little update.
Mark's trial was continued until May so it's another period of waiting and wondering what is best on that front. I talked to him, and he seemed to be on cloud 9 about it for a few hours saying that God was on his side.
I'm not sure what happened after that, but the next day he called me, and his words were almost indistinguishable, and I could tell he'd taken something. And he was ranting about how the world was against him.
When he gets like that I dont' really know what to say. Because in my mind it's very obvious that God has given the boy more chances and has kept him out of harm so many times, but it's like Satan has him so bound in deception that he can't see the truth.
And last Thursday he got to his lowest point. He went out onto his parents property and slashed himself up, intending to bleed to death. His mom found him in a puddle of blood and called 911. Fortunately they got there in the nick of time, and he's now in the hospitals mental care facility.
His only words to his mom have been that he wanted to end up in the funeral home, not the hospital. I ask that all of you would keep both him and his family and Alaena and myself in your prayers.
As I've said many times before, I don't understand this deep level of Satan's deceptive power. But I do know the only one who can free Mark from this. And he needs that freedom more now than ever.

2 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger Susanne said...

Heather keeping you all in my prayers.

 
At 3:05 AM, Anonymous gate valves said...

your blog is so purple! i love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home