Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 02, 2009

Coming Forth As Gold

Job 23:10-11
10But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.
11My foot hath held his steps, his way have I kept, and not declined.

These are some verses that I have learned to love. Because they remind me that the trials in my life are for a purpose. They make me stronger. They make me shine all the more with the likeness of Christ.

As I've shared here, my family has been facing some trials. But those trials will not kill us. No, we may not understand the why, but we definitely know who holds us. We know that He will continue to hold us. And we know that because He's held us through every past trial. He's been there with us through every fire.

So we're going to stay in His path. We're going to hold to His footsteps.

How about you? Are you facing something today that you just don't understand? Well, just stay with Christ. He will never leave you or forsake you. He's holding you through every trial you face. And He's making you into something stronger than you ever imagined you would be.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home