Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things I'm Rejoicing About Today
1. Last night two little girls named Sidney and Destiny got saved in my youth class. (There's rejoicing in the presence of the angels over this one. Don't believe me? Check out this verse, Luke 15:10, "Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth." Last night there were two that repented, so a lot of rejoicing went on!!)
2. This bug seems to be fixed, and the recovery process is coming along nicely. Thanks for all the prayers about it!
3. Shalee sent me a sweet e-mail yesterday checking on me. She is such an encourager. (She lives Galatians 6:2, "Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.")
4. I have Monday off of work, and I get to go to Carowinds. (Yes, this is a true reason to rejoice. I'm healthy enough to ride the roller coasters. I couldn't say that just a little over a year ago!!)
5. My Aunt Teri and Uncle Moose are celebrating 25 years together on Sunday. Another example to me of what a God-centered marriage is! (Go to Teri's site and offer your congrats!!)
6. My critiquing buddies Mike, Gina, Ane, and Janet are going to the ACFW conference, so I'm rejoicing for them. I went last year, and it was a true blessing!
7. My Bible study group (which includes Christy and Tracy) is meeting tonight! I love Bible Study night.
8. My brother's fiance Allison has a birthday on Sunday. We had a small party for her after church last night. She is such a great Christian girl. I'm glad that she's gonna be my sister!
9. If you go to Allison's site you'll hear the song, "He Knows My Name" by The McRaes. Jesus knowing my name is the greatest reason to rejoice!
10. I just got an e-mail that my tickets for Kingsfest have been printed. It should be a great three days of praising God and fellowshipping with the two Bible Study Buds (who just happen to be my cousins) that I mentioned above!
11. Isaiah 40:28 is the verse of the day today on Bible.com. It's an awesome verse. Check this out, "Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding. He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength." Our God is ever powerful! He'll never falter or fail. A major reason to rejoice!
12.GiBee shared part of her testimony yesterday in this MeMe that I made up, and it was such a blessing!
13. I can claim these two cuties as my niece and nephew. (Could there be more reason to rejoice??)



Post your link, and I'll leave it here if you're playing along with the Thursday 13!
Carmen
Dawn
Wystful1
Sherri
Chi

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



20 Comments:

At 6:15 AM, Blogger kpjara said...

I love your new "pic"!

Thanks for creating a new Meme that is solely to Glorify God!

Blessings.

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Scrambled Dregs said...

Sidney and Destiny - Yay!

Welcome them to the family for me.

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

Enjoy your roller coaster riding!

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Those kids are TOO cute! I can't wait to be an aunt. (Too bad my sister isn't reading this...maybe she'd get the hint...) :-) Thanks for being a blessing, Heather.

 
At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just came over from GiBee's to say what an awesome meme you wrote!

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Wystful1 said...

#5. Just super, really super.

And the kids pics are soooooo precious.

Drop by and see if you can guess my T 13

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Sherri said...

Glad you have so many things to rejoice about:)

Oh, and I really like your new pic!

...my list is uP:)

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger GiBee said...

Okay, wait a second here ... do I recognize the picture of the little boy? It almost looks like AggieJenn's Caleb!! Just older.

Whoa, baby ... did you say Kingfest? Okay. Now see ... that's a mere 2 or 3 hours from my home. Wait, maybe it's more like 90 minutes. I'll have to confirm... but if I can talk my hubby into going ... maybe ... GASP! Maybe we can meet?

Hold up... that might be the weekend we're going to the beach. MAN! I'm going to have to check on that.

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger GiBee said...

Very, VERY cute pic!!! Love it!

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Christy Smith said...

Yay Sidney and Destiny! And those pics are sooooo cute!!! Love ya!

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Susan said...

What a GREAT TT!!! You're right that there are so many blessings around us...I LOVE roller coasters...and I LOVE being an aunt.

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Fred said...

Glad I came by today. What great stuff!

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Diane Viere said...

Love your TT--and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new photo!

Diane

 
At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your niece and nephew are cute. I like you list

my tt is up

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger batgirl said...

Heather,
Thank you for rejoicing with me- I know us conference-attenders have been a bit obnoxious lately:)

Sidney and Destiny. Yup that deserved number 1 on the list- Praise God!

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger praynlady said...

Howdy, I stopped in at your other blog and tried to sign in on your TT but am not with it enough to figure out how! I just wanted to let you know I found your blog on the blogging chicks roll and I have been enjoying it.
Come visit and let me know you were there.
Blessings

 
At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie! A Beautiful T13! I am rejoicing with you! \o/

Blessings!

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

cheap oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, burberry, longchamp, oakley sunglasses, nike outlet, nike air max, christian louboutin outlet, ugg boots, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, michael kors outlet, oakley sunglasses, kate spade outlet, tiffany jewelry, prada outlet, nike free, replica watches, tory burch outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton, chanel handbags, ugg boots, ugg boots, uggs on sale, louboutin, polo ralph lauren outlet, tiffany and co, longchamp outlet, michael kors outlet, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors, louboutin outlet, prada handbags, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin shoes, gucci outlet, ray ban sunglasses, jordan shoes, replica watches

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

nike free run uk, nike blazer, abercrombie and fitch, lacoste pas cher, hollister, north face, ralph lauren pas cher, nike roshe run, burberry, mulberry, coach factory outlet, nike air max, nike roshe, ralph lauren uk, michael kors, coach outlet, hollister pas cher, new balance pas cher, michael kors, michael kors, michael kors, sac guess, ray ban uk, lululemon, oakley pas cher, tn pas cher, hogan, air jordan pas cher, vans pas cher, true religion jeans, vanessa bruno, louboutin pas cher, air max, hermes, true religion jeans, ray ban pas cher, longchamp pas cher, coach purses, nike free, coach outlet, timberland, north face, nike air max, true religion outlet, sac longchamp, converse pas cher, air force, kate spade handbags, true religion jeans, nike air max

 
At 1:46 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

replica watches, bottes ugg, coach outlet, toms shoes, swarovski, montre pas cher, hollister, doke gabbana outlet, moncler, moncler, juicy couture outlet, canada goose outlet, wedding dresses, michael kors handbags, moncler, canada goose outlet, pandora charms, pandora jewelry, moncler, pandora jewelry, ugg boots uk, canada goose, supra shoes, thomas sabo, louis vuitton, pandora charms, moncler outlet, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, barbour jackets, doudoune canada goose, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, canada goose, lancel, michael kors outlet online, sac louis vuitton pas cher, marc jacobs, barbour, moncler, karen millen, links of london, ugg pas cher, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, moncler, michael kors outlet, canada goose uk, moncler, canada goose, louis vuitton, canada goose

 

Post a Comment

<< Home