Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thursday Thirteen Header Compliments of Goofy Girl

Thirteen Things That Will Give You Strength


1. Knowing that the Lord is your strength. (Exodus 15:2)

2. Allowing the Lord to lead you. (Exodus 15:13)

3. Remembering that the Lord called you. (Deuteronomy 3:28)

4. Praying to the only One who can renew your strength (Judges 16:28)

5. Remembering that God can not lie and His promises won't fail (I Samuel 15:29)

6. Trusting in the perfect will of God (II Samuel 22:33)

7. Remembering that God will sustain you (I Kings 19:8)

8. Seeking the Lord continually (I Chronicles 16:11)

9. Rejoicing in the what the Lord has done for you (Nehemiah 8:10)

10. Trusting in the wisdom of God (Job 12:13)

11. Loving the Lord (Psalm 18:1)

12. Remembering the salvation of the Lord (Psalm 28:8)

13. Trusting in God and not the things of this world (Psalm 33:17)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!



15 Comments:

At 7:28 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

Can I add one? Turning to God first instead of trying to do it yourself. :)

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Great post!

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Lyn said...

Those will strengthen you. My random songs from 1981 will not, but they are fun. Lyn from Bloggin' Outloud

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Those are great. I bookmarked them. My T13: About being 35

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

These are wonderful things that we should all strive for daily.

 
At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Thursday Thirteen!

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger twiga92 said...

Your posts are so encouraging!

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Just Nancy said...

Great list! It's what where trying to teach our kids in Vacation Bible School this year!

Thanks for visiting my TT!

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Amen.
Thanks for dropping by.

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Thanks for sharing those.

Thanks for using one of my headers :)

 
At 5:48 AM, Blogger Susanne said...

Thanks Heather! I feel ready for my day now!

 
At 5:55 AM, Blogger Fred said...

You do such a good job at these, Heather. Thanks!

 
At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks. i needed that.
i need to learn to trust Him more before I worry too much.

my 13's up!

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger the lizness said...

Not sure how I missed this yesterday, but thanks for these reminders!

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger angela said...

Can't hear these kinds of thoughts (exhortations) too much. Great post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home