Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 14, 2007

Prayer Needed

I mentioned yesterday that my aunt Teri was having an MRI. They rushed the results and found that she needs to have surgery. She will go in for surgery on her neck next Thursday, which is the soonest the surgeon could possibly do this. Pray that God would give her relief from the pain in the meantime. Also pray that He would help her to maintain peace about the surgery.
As far as the surprise, sorry, nothing to offer. I was supposed to have a 3D ultrasound yesterday, but the technician had an emergency and couldn't be there. Oh well! I guess I'll see what she looks like soon enough!
It's going to be a busy day. Have to watch my niece and nephew this afternoon, then we have a Christmas party tonight. Lots going on! Hope you all have a great weekend!

4 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger Susanne said...

Saying a prayer for your aunt that her surgery goes well.

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Diane Viere said...

Praying for your Aunt....that the pain can be managed until the surgery and that the surgery will be a success.

What a time to be suffering! I hope her Christmas miracle arrives soon!

As for your surprise....phew! You had me scared there for a moment....after reading your post from a day or two ago..."she measures big" I wondered if maybe you had another little surprise hiding! Still, a 3D ultra sound is something to look forward to...sorry for the disappointment.

Diane

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Shalee said...

I'll add her to my prayer list.

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger zzyytt said...

converse outlet
yeezy
yeezy boost 700
jordan 11
vapormax
golden goose outlet
nike air max 270
links of london sale
chrome hearts
jordan 12

 

Post a Comment

<< Home