Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Well, It's Back to the Real World

Well, it's official, my maternity leave is over. And for those who are wondering, YES, there were tears shed. On my part, not Alaena's. She was lying peacefully in her bassinet when I left. But work I must because for some reason the cell phone company and the people at the gas pump want cash, plus the hospital wants to be paid, and I must confess to some credit card debt (not too much, but some.)
Anyway, I promise to get to posting now that I'm back to being on a computer on a daily basis (I haven't even checked my e-mail in like 3 weeks!) But since I haven't been here at work for a little over six weeks, (I'll talk more about coming back a little late later) I must get things together to actually do some work!
I hope all of you out in blog world are doing well, and I promise to be visiting soon!

1 Comments:

At 6:16 AM, Blogger Diane Viere said...

WELCOME BACK!

You've been missed!

I hope this transition goes very well....and your heart begins to believe that you are doing exactly what you must do!

As for the financial stresses....give them over to the same One who gave Alaena to you! He richly blesses...and I pray that He will ease the load in a spectacular way!

God Bless you!

Diane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home